Square Inline Duct Fan 30 inch 6675 CFM Belt Drive 3 Phase SQB30RH3S
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
NOTE: Temperature rating up to 210°
Model SQB square inline duct mounted fans are available in sizes 7 through 42, moving from 100 to 21,000 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 1-1/2". SQB units are the perfect selection for clean air applications where space is a leading consideration. The compact housing with removable access doors and side discharge capability can be mounted in any orientation. AMCA licensed performance and UL listing assure that you've made a reliable selection.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel for extra strength.
- Integral inlet and outlet duct collars.
- Universal mounting - horizontal,Vertical or any angle.
- Motors and drives out of air stream.
- Easy access for service with removable side panels and drive and bearing covers without disconnecting duct.
- All aluminum backward inclined wheel.
- Non overloading for safe operation in ducted systems.
- Statically and dynamically balanced for smooth operation.
- Bearings designed for minimum 200,000 hour life.
- Bearings are double sealed and pre-lubricated with re-lube fittings.
- Sized for minimum 150% of drive horse power.
- Machined cast iron adjustable motor pulleys.
- Motor mount plate with integral belt tension device.
- Non staticV-belts.
- Single speed open drip-proof are standard.
- All motors are rated for continuous duty.
- Standard motors are permanently sealed ball bearing type.
- 182T and larger motors shipped unmounted for field installation.
*Power ratings (BHP) do not include transmission losses. Performance certified is for installation type B-free inlet, ducted outlet. Performance ratings do not include the effects of appurtenances (accessories).
A = 44 inches
B = 40 inches
C = 39-7/8 inches
- Model No.:
- SQB30RH3S -230V
- 230 / 460
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Duct Inline Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- 1 Speed
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.