VES Shutter Exhaust Fan w/ Cord 12 inch 800 CFM Variable Speed VES12C
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
The ES fan is a high performance series of exhaust fans. We started with our proven totally enclosed air over high efficiency agriculture duty motors. Then we added an aluminum shutter with a built in tie bar to eliminate shutter flapping and opening on windy days. The motor is connected to the shutter with a heavy duty chrome plated OSHA approved guard. Then we top it off with a balanced 3 bladed aluminum rop with a zinc plated steel hub.. The ES Shutter Fan comes completely assembled at our factory so you just pull it out of the box and plug it in.
When applied properly these fans can be used in the following applications: Barn and building peaks, greenhouses, warehouses and more.
- Remove and control unwanted condensation
- Eliminate heat build-up inside your buildings
- Improve air quality
- Designed for agriculture, horticulture and industrial applications
- Comes totally assembled out of the box
- Aluminum blade with a zinc plated steel hub balanced for smooth vibration - free operation. Pitch is designed to correlate with motor horsepower to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Chrome grill allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA guidelines. (OSHA approved on interior wall and approved on exterior wall when mounted 7' above ground.)
- High efficiency aluminum shutters with tie bar to eliminate shutter flapping and opening on windy days.
- 10' Cord attached is wired for 115V
- Extremely energy efficient, totally enclosed, maintenance free, direct drive high efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and ULC certification, built in automatic thermal overload protection, covered by a full two year warranty.
Dimension's = 15" square
Rough in opening = 12.5" square
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fan install to exhaust duct work?
No. These shutter type wall exhaust fans are not designed to work through ducting.
Does the fan body come apart from the shutters for installation
No. This fan is mounted from the inside of your building, and is designed to be installed as a whole unit.