Whirl-Wind Galvanized Box Fan 24 inch 5220 CFM 3 Phase Direct Drive VG24DM3CF
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
J&D Manufacturing’s Whirl-Wind galvanized box fan is leading the market in performance, durability and ease of installation. The Whirl-Wind features a strong galvanized housing, and heavy duty 12 gauge welded wire mesh guards that are hot dip galvanized. Poly guard clips reduce noise and vibration between the housing and guard. Whirl-Wind fans include attached hanging brackets for quick and easy installation in your poultry, dairy or commercial building. The high velocity air pattern provides maximum air flow at the lowest electrical cost.
OSHA Requires this fan to be mounted a minimum of 7' above the floor
- 1" x 2" Mesh guards
- 12 gauge wire mesh guards are hot dip galvanized after welding for long life
- Motors are TE
- Available in 24”, 36”, and 50”
- 18 gauge galvanized housing
- 3, 4 or 6 blade balanced high output propeller
- Poly guard clips to reduce vibration for quiet performance
- Includes attached hanging brackets for easy installation
- Shaft bearings are eccentric locking, pre-lubricated, permanently sealed and rubber mounted for smooth operation and reduced blade fatigue.
- Totally enclosed, maintenance-free, high-efficiency motors have completley sealed ball bearings.
- Model No.:
- 230 / 460
- Air Circulator Fans
- 2.6 / 1.3
- Blade Material:
- Galvanized Steel
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM High:
- Galvanized Steel
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 30 1/2" Depth: 16 1/4" Height: 30 1/2"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- Totally Enclosed
- RPM High:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.