VPES Shutter Exhaust Fan 20 inch 1961 CFM Direct Drive VPES20
- Build Time:
- 7 to 10 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- J & D Manufacturing
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
Indoor/Outdoor ES Shutter Fan with 9' Cord, Switch and Pull Cord means "No Electrician Required" installation.
The VPES Series of exhaust fans combine great performance, smooth operation, and totally enclosed UL507 outdoor certified energy efficient motor. Each fan has a built in 9' cord and switch for "no electrician required" operation. The OSHA approved chrome grill allows for easy cleaning, and the aluminum shutter and tie bar eliminate shutter flapping and locking open.
When applied properly these fans can be used in the following applications:
- Remove and control unwanted condensation
- Eliminate heat build-up inside your buildings
- Improve air quality
- Air Exchange
- Designed for agriculture, horticulture and industrial applications
- Unbelievable smooth and quiet operation
- Comes totally assembled out of the box
- No electrician required when plugged into a locally approved electrical circuit
- Aluminum blade with a zinc plated steel hub balanced for smooth vibration - free operation. Pitch is designed to correlate with motor horsepower to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Chrome grill allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA guidelines. (OSHA approved on interior wall and approved on exterior wall when mounted 7' above ground.)
- 9 ' Cord attached is wired for a 115 Volt plug
- Extremely energy efficient, totally enclosed, maintenance free, direct drive high efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and ULC certification, built in automatic thermal overload protection, covered by a full two year warranty.
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- RPM High:
- 1570 / 1400 / 1000
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.