Poly Stormer White Recirculation Fan 36 inch 8240 CFM 3 Phase 1 Speed VPS36CF
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
Keep air moving efficiently across your animals or in commercial and industrial applications with J&D’s Poly Stormer. Made with high CFM in mind, this economical fan will give you the efficiency you want and the air flow you deserve.
Features• Available in 36” single phase or three phase options
• Fan ships fully assembled
• Includes hot dip galvanized mounting bracket for versatile mounting options
• Quiet operation
• Direct Drive motor with no belts or bearings to maintain
• Totally enclosed, maintenance-free, high-efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and CUL recognized, and are covered by a Two-Year Warranty
• Polyethylene housing will not rust or corrode
• Galvanized G90 prop
• Guards are white powder coated for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance
• Stainless Steel fasteners
• Light weight for easy transporting
• Single phase model has automatic overload protection
• Can be used with our misting/fogging product line
• Assembled in America
- Model No.:
- 230 / 460
- Air Circulator Fans
- 2.2 / 1.1
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM High:
- Polyethylene housing
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- RPM High:
- Watts High:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.