Hazardous Location Ventilation Blower 8 inch 900 CFM w/ Canister and 15 ft. Duct 9538-15
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
High output from a compact axial blower, designed for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Available as a blower only or complete with 15' or 25' of statically conductive ducting and storage canister. Canister attaches to intake or output of blower for suction or ventilation. It is designed for explosion proof environment. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113.
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight, corrosion, UV and chemical resistant
- Super quiet, "safety orange"
- Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- Polypropylene six blade fan, aluminum hub
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- 25 ft (7.62m) SJOOW, 18/3 AWG, 300V medium duty
- NEMA 115V 20 amp, "ECP" type - plug
HAZARDOUS LOCATION RATING
Class: 1, Division 1 & 2, Groups: C & D
Class: 11, Division 1 & 2, Groups: F & G
STATICALLY CONDUCTIVE DUCTING
- Black single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, coated with neoprene 250°F (121.1°C) temperature resistant
- Non-collapsible retractable design. Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix
** FLOW RATE (CFM calculated using 15' (4.57m) of 8" (20.3cm) ducting):
- Model No.:
- 9538 -15
- Explosion Proof Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 13.5" Depth: 34.5" Height: 14.75"
- Motor Type:
- 1/3 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
- 37 (9kg)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.