Confined Space Ventilator 12 inch 1842 CFM 9543-15
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
This high output compact axial blower is designed for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Polyethylene housing and canister assembly; lightweight, corrosion, UV and chemical resistant; super quiet, in safety orange; bottom enclosure to protect electrical components; carry handle molded into blower and canister housing; canister attaches to intake or output of blower for suction or ventilation. Certified to CSA standard c22.2 no. 113.FEATURES:
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Polypropylene six blade fan
- Lightweight, corrosion, UV and chemical resistant
- Super quiet, in "safety orange"
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Built in on/off rocker
- Steel powder coated grill
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, single-ply
- 15 ft. ducting
- PVC coated vinyl and polyester materials
- Yellow color with black weather strip and integrated nylon attachment strap
- Spring steel wire helix
DIMENSIONS: 17" H x 16" W x 27" L
- Model No.:
- 9543 -15
- Confined Space Blowers
- 11A-5.5A 60 Hz
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 16" Depth: 27" Height: 17"
- Motor Type:
- 1 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
- 43 (22.2 kg)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.