VPES Outdoor Rated Shutter Exhaust Fan w/ Cord 12 inch 1100 CFM 3 Speed VPES12
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
Indoor/Outdoor ES Shutter Fan with 9' Cord, Switch and Pull Cord means "No Electrician Required" installation.
The VPES Series of exhaust fans combine great performance, smooth operation, and totally enclosed UL507 outdoor certified energy efficient motor. Each fan has a built in 9' cord and switch for "no electrician required" operation. The OSHA approved chrome grill allows for easy cleaning, and the aluminum shutter and tie bar eliminate shutter flapping and locking open.
When applied properly these fans can be used in the following applications:
- Remove and control unwanted condensation
- Eliminate heat build-up inside your buildings
- Improve air quality
- Air Exchange
- Designed for agriculture, horticulture and industrial applications
- Unbelievable smooth and quiet operation
- Comes totally assembled out of the box
- No electrician required when plugged into a locally approved electrical circuit
- Aluminum blade with a zinc plated steel hub balanced for smooth vibration - free operation. Pitch is designed to correlate with motor horsepower to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Chrome grill allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA guidelines. (OSHA approved on interior wall and approved on exterior wall when mounted 7' above ground.)
- 9 ' Cord attached is wired for a 115 Volt plug
- Extremely energy efficient, totally enclosed, maintenance free, direct drive high efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and ULC certification, built in automatic thermal overload protection, covered by a full two year warranty.
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 15" Depth: 9.19" Height: 15"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I want to mount it Verticaly ,is it designed for that application?
This exhaust fan is meant to mount vertically on a wall.
Our garage is 1300 sq ft one story concrete type block construction 0two large insulated garage doors-ceiling height 10' -ceiling is also concrete. This garage is in San Felipe, Baja on the beach where outside air temp in summer can get near 100 degree. What is the recommended CFM for outdoor rated shutter exhaust
An exhaust fan that does roughly 3000 CFM will exchange the air in your garage approximately once every 4 minutes or so.
Is the galvanized weather hood recommended only for 4 season use? Specifically, would I still need it if the fan is removed at the end of the Autumn and reinstalled in early Summer? (I'm ready to order, but just need this final bit of info before doing so.)
The weather hood is mounted to the exterior wall and can stay there, or you can remove it if desired.
Can this be mounted in a double hung window?
If the opening size fits the fan, it should be able to be mounted.
what is the max temperature that this fan can withstand? I am trying to use it in my food truck.
This fan along with similar fans will handle a max ambient temperature of 104 degrees F
I want to use this as an attic exhaust fan for my garage (about 20 X15). Can it be ceiling mounted? Living in South Florida, garage gets extremely hot about 8 month of the year. I also have in the garage the solar water heater and an inverter for the photovoltaic panels, all of which generate heat.
This fan is designed for wall or vertical mounting. It is not designed for celing or horizontal mounting due to the shutters chattering in this position.
Can this be used to cool an attached garage.
Yes. This wall mount exhaust fan can be used in shops, garages, workshops etc...
Is it thermostat controlled?
Yes. You can control this fan turning on and off using a thermostat.