PM Portable Cooling Fans 18 inch 5750 CFM 1 Speed PM-18S
This self-contained power misting equipment is engineered with the most reliable components and materials available and is equipped with features to assure ease of mobility, use, and maintenance.
The cool air you will now enjoy when using this misting equipment is created through the process of evaporation. Heat is required to change water from the liquid to a gas or "water vapor". TPI corporation's self-contained power misting equipment creates a "fog" by pumping water at a very low flow rate through small nozzles. When combined with the air added by a fan, this fog is rapidly evaporated. The heat required to evaporate the fog is extracted from the air causing a reduced air temperature. This cooler air is then distributed to people or animals creating a direct cooling effect.
The performance of your misting system can be affected by local conditions. For best results, it may be necessary to experiment with the number of nozzles operating to achieve the cooling performance you desire.
- One 18 inch fan head with white powder-coated guard mounted on a yoke attached to the pump enclosure.
- An integral ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) is attached to the power cord.
- Equipped with a power cutoff tip switch.
- One extra nozzle and two plugs included
- A 10 gallon igloo cooler is included for use as water reservoir.
- Shipped in two cartons and ready to assemble.
- Model No.:
- PM -18S
- Misting Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.